They say data is the new oil.
And data science holds the key. The key to the next industrial revolution. The world is going to witness how data science and AI will transform businesses in ways that seem unfathomable to us at the moment.
AdGully is proud to announce the launch of a first-of-its-kind event on AI and data science. It is a great opportunity for professionals to come together, understand, learn, and share ideas about what is hot and happening in AI and data science.
The event will cover all important segments, such as marketing, IT, healthcare, pharma, retail, travel, manufacturing, and more..
The DATAMATIXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the discipline awards for campaigns, such as display campaigns, data-driven TV campaigns, use of video and more...
TECHNOLOGY & SERVICE
The DATAMATIXX Awards recognises and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the tech and service provider space like excellence in data technology, measurement or analytics capability, and more…
The DATAMATIXX Awards recognises and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the outstanding awards category like best in-house media operation, best first-party data strategy by a marketer, and more…
The DATAMATIXX Awards recognises and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the special awards like programmatic agency of the year, programmatic marketer of the year, and more…
no submission fee
for this category.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Nominations for the DATAMATIXX Awards, It is not necessary to make nomination for each category. Nominations for the same campaign in different categories are allowed.
- Campaigns that are undertaken from January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 are eligible. Any projects/campaigns released and made available publicly during this period, irrespective of platform or delivery medium, is eligible for nomination.
- Any projects/campaigns which was released, and made publicly available, during the above said period, irrespective of platform or delivery medium, is eligible for nomination.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- Personalisation amid Privacy concerns
- Connected TV- An in-depth focus
- Programmatic Possibilities
- Cookie-less future is here
WHO WILL ATTEND ?
- CMO / Director of Marketing / Brand Head
- Affiliates / Publishers / Ad Exchanges
- Agency Head / Analysts
- Data Management Platforms
- Content Creators